Tuesday, September 3, 2013

On the Book Shelf

I have two new books on the book shelf this week. Both urban fantasy. Yes, it is what I am reading for now. I will get board with it eventually but not today. ★ one star? Yep that is all Magic Rises by Ilona Andrews gets from me. I can't get into it. 2 chapters in and I was done. It is still on my Kindle so I will come back to it latter. It may still improve but the plot is sluggish. ★★★★ the other book is another dark hunter book Night Pleasure. It is very yummy. Sexy, action packed but painful to read. This one make me want to jump in the books and kick some butt. Can't give it a 5 because it is so heartbreaking to read but I am hoping for a wonderful ending to make up for it. ♥♥♥♥♥ Me time now. I have a huge fear of the dentist. Fear that overwhelmed me and I have an appointment tomorrow. I am pulling out my hair and shaking already. This one doesn't use iv valium. Yikes. I am worried Prayers please

3 comments:

  1. I hate going to the dentist too! Good luck and you
    you have my prayers.
    x jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dentist went okay. They are giving me a discount because I have no insurance. Almost $1500 but that is less than I have been paying with what they called good coverage. The work will be done over two appointments so I only have to come up with half at a time. Two pay checks is a good thing.

    Thanks. ;-) I know that I am a wimp

    ReplyDelete