Saturday, September 14, 2013

Locking the door

At night Dragon rarely holds me anymore. I miss his arms around me at night, soothing away the bad dreams. Last night was different. ♥♥♥ He locked the bedroom door and told me in that HOHY voice that I would be sleeping naked. Hmmmm... Okay, I can do that. ♥♥♥ Every time I woke up during the night, his arms were around me. A groping hand is what probably woke me up. Love it. If that is what it takes to feel his arms at night, we really need to get that bedroom door fixed. It doesn't always like to stay closed.

4 comments:

  1. Make sure you add that to you Honey Do List.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is #1 on the list. Sharing space with spanking and making love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Sounds like it was much needed!

    Sara

    ReplyDelete