Monday, May 14, 2012

Figging

Content warning!
Figging is not my favorite activity but it has the same effect as a long hard spanking.  So far Dragon hasn't used Ginger as punishment.  Not sure that he will but he has used it to great effect for play and stress relief.

Ok.  You can find plenty of how tos on the internet.  Instead I'll write about my own experience with the wicked ginger root.

********
Dragon kissed my forehead gently and asked, "Do you want to play?"

It wasn't a question.  It is his way of telling me that I will have a very busy evening.  I nodded my head to answer.  It is a formality.  My consent was a given.  Expected.  My clothes were removed ever so slowly.  One kiss at a time.

The floggers were used first.  Familiar and comfortable.  They sting!  I know the feel of every inch of every flogger we have.  The sting never takes me by surprise.    I felt something cold slip into my ass.  Not comfortable but not painful either.  I recognized this sensation too.  The smooth feeling of a glass dildo.  I could feel my body stretching to accept its curves.

How can I describe his touch?  How can I describe a scene?  Everything blurred together.  The room disappeared and reality faded.  My skin tingled with sensation.  His hands, leather, metal and glass.  A feather tickled the back of my knees.

Agony!

His hands left.  All sensation stopped and slowly I drifted back into reality.

Before I found the strength to open my eyes, the dildo was removed.  A new sensation replaced it.  Cool and not nearly as smooth.  I could smell the the sharp tang of ginger and knew!  Figging!

My body reacted instantly.  Even before the stinging began I started to resist.  "When did Dragon tie my hands to the headboard?  Oh crap!  My feet are tied too!"  I can't get away from it!

The sting hit!  Before the plug was fully inserted my backside felt like it was fire.  I wanted to remove that offensive plug.  My eyes watered.  I'm not sure if it was from the sting or the humiliation.  I fought hard for a few minutes, completely forgetting that I had safe words.  "Safe word?  What is that?  Who cares!  Get this F@$% thing out of me!"

The burn continued to intensify and I fought harder and harder.  Dragon sat near by and enjoyed the show.  His gentile hand on my back to reassure me.  His lips on my ear with words of love.  And I surrendered.  My body relaxed.  After a few more minutes he removed the plug and the ropes.

It is hard to describe the deep feeling of relaxation I get after a hard scene.  All worries are going.  It feels almost like floating.  Dragons hands rubbed lotion into the marks the flogger made on my back.  My hands wouldn't work and i couldn't figure out how to put my panties back on.  He came to the rescue and helped my dress for bed.  Clean panties and the t shirt he just took off.

Warm and safe in his arms.  

********
I love to hate figging.   I hate the sting but love the results.  Sound familiar?  I hate spanking but love the results.  It is one of those things you either love or hate.  I do both!

Don't knock it until you try it.  You never know.

13 comments:

  1. Figging, huh? This is something we've not tried, though it's been talked about. Thanks for sharing about your experience. There are several things I have a love/hate relationship with these days!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, I have a list of love to hate things. Figging is close to the top. Did I say sting? What was I thinking? BURN is a better word to describe it. Now the question is, why do I want to repeat the experience? I am a glutton for punishment.

      Delete
  2. Ha! Would you believe me if I said that we have had 2 'attempts' with this over the last week? Lol! I haven't been brave enough to post about it yet. Your post was encouraging :)

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dee, we have had many 'attempts' but I wouldn't call them a failure. When one rout failed, he took slices of the ginger and put it against my clit. Oh heck that burned. It had the desired effect there too and I didn't red out as fast.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing that experience. It sounded very intense. And interesting that you have a love-hate relationship with it. How often does he use it on you?

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not very often at all. A few times a year maybe.

      Delete
  4. I have very sensitive skin. Can't use any hair products. Sunscreen and sun break me out. I could just see me end up in ER or dermatologist office trying to explain. I would have to say no... not for me. LOL. Glad you and your Dragon had a good experience. God Bless You Both, Belle L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Belle, I have a long list of allergies too. Every time, before he uses it for a scene we do a skin test. He rubs the ginger on the inside of my wrist for 2 days. If I don't react to that he uses a piece on my clit. Only then does it go into a full scene.

    Allergies and sensitive skin are miserable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it - think it's yummy :"> On it's own or as an enhancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon loves to make me squirm but I am undecided.

      Delete
  7. Im new this but we r taking about it! It sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. His gentile hand on your back?????????????

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing that!
    I looove the ginger, but have only played with it by myself. I haven't been able to interest my hubby in using it on me yet, I could imagine that that would be more intense. So much of my reaction is in the headspace...

    ReplyDelete