Monday, September 9, 2013

Out of the Closet

We are here by out of the catholic closet. Dragon has told his family and most of mine too. That is okay. They can't hate me any more than they already do. If they have questions I will be happy to answer them. So far so good. Fingers crossed. ♥♥♥♥ My upper teeth are fixed. They look so much better. The dentist told me that my gums would be sore. She wasn't kidding. Owie and the numzit stuff hasn't even worn off yet. The bottom teeth get fixed in the morning. I want to get it over with. ♥♥♥♥ TTWD is going. Dragon is no longeraafraid my bottom will break. He uses the paddle and belt in a way that makes me want to avoid it. Even the fun ones seem to be harder. But they are still fun. He knows how to make me fly

5 comments:

  1. Glad you are getting your teeth fixed. People don't realize it but they affect your overall health. Hope your mouth is feeling better.

    I love the bit about being out of the catholic closet. Very funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think my gums are swollen around the tooth she fixed. Not sure I am going to eat tonight. She really had to dig down to fix the tooth so it is expected. Teeth absolutely affect overall health.

      Last year, my younger brother had all of his upper teeth pulled. They were decayed beyond help. He is 32. I am a bit older than he is and I have only had those nasty impacted wisdom teeth pulled. I want to keep my teeth for a few more years.

      Delete
  2. Hey Rose...happy to hear you are getting your teeth fixed. If you have had issues with sinus and/or ear infections, I bet you will notice an improvement! BTW...salt water mouth rinses will help ease the soreness in your gums.

    Out of the Catholic closet? Okay...I'll bite...what exactly does that mean? Sounds funny. ;)

    Sending lots of healing energy your way.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bottom teeth get fixed today. Yeah. Done by lunch.

      It means that Dragon has told our family and friends. I am waiting for the angry calls. So far friends have been supportive and family is silent. Not sure if that is good or bad. They are all born again Baptist.

      Delete
  3. Well Rose, the people that I tend to enjoy the most are the ones that don't fit into religious boxes. There is a lot of judgement that goes on inside those boxes. I hope that your coming out goes very well and that your families choose to understand.

    Hope the bottom teeth go well today!

    ReplyDelete