Thursday, September 12, 2013

Insane

Yep. Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results. ♥♥♥I have very bad headaches. When they get to the point that I can't stand them any more, I call it a tooth ache and head to the dentist. I have extensive work done only on the side of the headaches. AND IT NEVER WORKS. I end up with unnecessary dental work, mouth pain from the dentist and the same old headache. ♥♥♥ Out of $1200 of work, about $500 was actually needed. Oh well. I'll do the whole thing over in a few years. ♥♥♥compromise.... Yep, I can do that. Instead of an expensive box of chocolates, I am getting a pull up sled. Happy me. :-) I like that compromise. Love my Dragon just a little. He looks out for me.

6 comments:

  1. I suffer with headaches caused by misaligned teeth and inflamed jaw joints. Even had surgery and other things. In the end, I have a list of do nots and a several visits to a cranial osteopath a few years ago worked wonders at keeping it at bay. Interestingly on my do not list, is visiting the dentist, they made it worse.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is where I am right now. Worse, not better
      But she did have an idea about the headaches. Trigeminal neuralgia. Progress if not a solution.

      Delete
    2. Ouch, not good. For years I ate according how chewy food was, just watching people chewing gum gave me a headache and earache too. I gave up singing, tried not to yawn, slept only on back, I avoided a profession that involves talking a lot - hence my addiction to computers :) It is manageable and I rarely take painkillers these days, not for this problem anyway.
      Wish you the best, Hope they can get to the bottom of it.

      Delete
  2. Do you think you might be clenching your teeth? That's a big trigger for my headaches and will leave my teeth overly sensitive and throbbing. Ear pain too. I've cracked several molars now, not through decay but sheer force if my clench. I do not grind them so the dentist hadn't noticed an issue for a very long time. Since wearing a night guard for the last 10 years or so, I've only broken one tooth and my headaches are significantly better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one thing I know I am not doing. Hurts to much. A kiss, a light breeze, chewing. Anything touching that cheek can trigger the pain.

      Delete
  3. Lol my 14yr old just told me tonight "do you know what Mr C at school said insanity was?".
    thought it was funny u posted about it..

    my boys and I suffer from chronic headaches its generational..talk to the doc and he says there's not a lot we can do..

    anyway hope u feel better soon

    ReplyDelete