Monday, September 30, 2013

Dragon's Love

If you are a regular reader, you know that I haven't been feeling all that great.   Dragon has been trying to get me to rest and let my body heal.   That is hard to do.  

I love to stay active and move.   Walking, running,  P90X anything!  Sewing, taking care of the kids and making life easier for him.   I stay busy.  But not in the last few weeks.   I haven't felt like doing much at all.   Every day I feel guilty.  He works so hard and I am sleeping around the clock.

Then last night Dragon bought me another book off of amazon.   Nothing strange about that other than the fact that he has been getting me 2 or 3 books a week since I have been feeling bad.   Normally I may get one a month, two if he is really happy with me.   Dragon wanted me to rest and the best way to make sure that I stay off my feet is a good book.  

I feel loved this morning.  I have 3 new books to start the week and his approval to start walking again.  No running or strenuous workout.  Just a slow walk.

Anniversary spanking!

It was great.   A nice, gentile reminder that he is still on top of things.   I was hurting, so it wasn't the barn burner that I crave but it was just right for last night.  

I had a thought this morning.   Dragon is having a hard time with a supervisor that really doesn't need to be in a leadership position.   She screams and yells.   She has no idea how to lead and tries to bully instead.   I pray for Dragon every day.   These morning, I decided to pray for her to.

I know she has several grievances against her. I hope something happens to change her attitude.  She makes mornings miserable for everyone.  

7 comments:

  1. Awww its sweet when they know we are down and want to make us comfy...

    that's good you prayed for him I will too...sounds like she needs a spanking..lol I could write a story about it hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragon let me walk this morning. Half a mile. Down from 5 but it is a start.

      And yes, that woman does need a spanking but I doubt Dragon would be willing to touch her. The big boss needs to take off his belt. Take that hooty-snoot down a notch or two.

      Delete
  2. Glad you have three new books to read and that you have the okay to begin walking.
    Very good idea to pray for the woman. She may be having stresses at home about which you know nothing. Maybe the prayers will help to resolve any issues she may have that is causing her attitude at work.

    Glad you are feeling better and don't push it on your walk.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never know what is going on in someones life. I know she has to be worried about her job. My prayers for her are sincere. I hope things improve for her.

      I think I must have done too much. Oops. Hunting most of the day and tonight. There is always tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Glad you're getting to be on your feet again. No doubt you're going stir crazy. Enjoy those books. such a sweet gesture to make sure you get your needed rest.

    Hopefully the bully soon gets put in her place. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is almost funny. The problem supervisor stopped and looked at Dragon. She opened her mouth to speak and walked away. Hmmmm.

      The books help but I am tired of resting. Lol. This is hard

      Delete
  4. You are a remarkable lady.

    Many hugs!!

    ReplyDelete