I have not intentionally neglected blogger, I promise. Something about having an itty bitty keyboard and a microscopic screen.
Blush, two lovely ladies nominated me for the Lovely Blog Award. Emi over at Veiled Obsessions and Bratty Adaline on Discipline Needed. Thank you very much.
The One Lovely Blog Rules of Acceptance
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
7 things about me
1. I am very shy. It takes me a while to warm up to new people
2. I wear my heart on my sleeve and get hurt easy.
3. I smile when I am uncomfortable. A smile on my face does not always mean I am happy.
4. Sewing is my favorite hobby. Gardening is my second.
5. I can't pick out a favorite flower. I love so many but the rose is very high on the list.
6. I sleep best in Dragons arms.
7. I like most dogs more than I like most people.
A few of my Favorite blogs...(so many of my favorite blogs are gone now)
Veiled Obsessions She started her blog before mentioning DD to her husband. I love watching her grow. She is a better wife and mother today.
faerie learns to fly
faerie tells it how it is.
She is spunky and a little adventurous.
Sara is full of wisdom. She has been in a DD relationship for a few years and has a lot of wisdom to share.
A male perspective on all things kink. Not really a dd blog but he brings up topics I would never have thought about.
Her Mischief Managed
Susie is a sweet heart. What more can I say about her? Her blog brightens my day.
Again, the male perspective. It is important to see the other side of the coin!
I'll be back to add more to the list. Got back in town late last night. My eyes tell me it is nap time. Yawn.