Monday, November 28, 2011

The Envelope


Just before the thanksgiving holiday rush began, I asked Dragon to tuffen up just a little.  I reminded him the holidays are always hard for me and I need him now more than ever.

He agreed

What was I thinking?  He is already strict enough.  I am one of the lucky ones.  Naturally submissive and easily disciplined.  All it takes is a look from him to bring me back in line, most of the time.  However, he has slipped over the last few months.  He finished his degree and the classes took up most of his time.   The kids took up the rest of our time.  There was nothing left for us.  

When his schedule filled, ttwd was one on many things that were put aside.  He is slowly getting things back on track but I am still falling.  We had discussed non spanking punishments before but decided that they weren’t needed.  They are now possibilities.  For punishment as well as pre-emptive.  Not sure if or when he is going to use them but they are now officially in the tool box.

Something else new is the envelope.  Some days he will tell me to take an envelope to be opened at a specific time.  In the envelope will be a task designed to put me an obedient, submissive state of mind.  What will the task be?  I will find out when you do.   I’m kinda nervous.   My imagination has to be worse than the reality.  Doesn't it?


Here goes nothing.  I just got a call to open the first envelope.


Opening the very first one…..


The slip of paper is in my hand….


On no….  The plug.   Yep.  That will put me is a submissive state of mind.

What was i thinking?  Next time I'll  have to remember NOT to think at all.

8 comments:

  1. OH my! I'm worried for you and the envelope. Yikes! Is this what they call submission exercises?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word... O_o
    I think I'd be hiding envelopes! LOL... I hope "H" never get's "creative"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're very brave to ask for help (I do silly things like this too lol!) I quite like the envelope idea I have to say although more perhaps.....before it was opened! To echo the question... IS this what is called submission exercises?
    Hating to admit I can see why it would have the intended effect.

    Dee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Susie, yes these are submission exercises. His way to reach out and touch me in the middle of the day.

    Emi, as tempted as I am to hide them, he knows what is written on them. And from the sound of it "H" is that creative.

    Dee, Next time I am tempted to ask for his help, I'll run for my roll of Hello Kitty duct tape instead. And yes, the plug did have its intended effect. He has already warned me that he wants another envelope opened today. No idea what will be in this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, makes me think, thank goodness my guy doesn't read blogs or I'd be tempted to show him this post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, no, I would not like THAT (not something he's even done either, thank goodness)BUT...it might better than the alternative...letting yourself slip? Sara

    ReplyDelete
  7. faerie, You never know when he is going to start. LOL.

    Sara, not fun but it did get his point across. We have BOTH been slipping.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My task of the day today isn't bad at all! Be ready to go out on a date when he gets home! ! ! FUN! He has our evening all planed out. I hope the asthma cooperates. Last night it was bad.

    ReplyDelete