Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Blogland




Blogland is a great place.  I can be open about a part of my life I have to keep hidden from everyone in Real life.  I can admit I’m kinky, whine about getting punished and ask for help with DD.  Here I meet other people who share my lifestyle.   People who don’t think it is weird that I am a submissive wife or that my husband spanks my butt when I break a rule.


It is a place I can be me.   I am not politically correct in real life or on line.  The things I say sometimes makes people mad.  And they leave my little corner of blogland.  I have been called hostile for asking a question and calling bull.  Well you know.  If it comes out of the south end of north bound bull, it isn’t a rose.  It is bull poop.    That is fine.  You don’t like my blog.  I don’t write for the reader.  I started this blog for me.  Pure selfish reasons.  I think it shows


There is just one HUGE problem with Blogland.


Just one.


I will probably never meet my blog friends.  They will forever remain in blogland.  That makes me sad.  There are so many of you I would love to meet.  Too many to list.  I am afraid I would leave someone out and feelings would get hurt (my lame attempt at political correctness)   Yes, I’ll call it a fail.  I’m not very good at being PC.  Not in my nature at all.


Just a note here.  If I ever do by chance meet you out in the real world, don’t ask me if your outfit makes your butt look fat.  I will be honest and tell you no, your butt makes your butt look fat.


7 comments:

  1. :)
    I agree about Blogland.
    I liked everything about your whole post!
    I'm laughing at "your butt making you butt look fat".. HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL There is a story to that one. I got tired of being PC with my mother in law. For some reason she doesn't like me. Don't know why.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. Yes--it is most definitely Not the pants on any given butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You never know...you could meet someone someday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lil, yep the pants but I guess I shouldn't tell my mother in law that. LOL I know better now.

    Susie, I can hope. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very funny, I feel ya on the not pc thing, I'm not so good at it either. And correct me if I'm wrong but I thought it was normal for my mother in law to not like me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. faerie, your mother in law doesn't like you either? Relief! I thought I was the only hated wife around. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete