Friday, July 29, 2011

Helpful Links


I have recently edited my helpful links sections.  Out with the old. In with the new.
 
The helpful links section is to help people who come to my blog looking for information on DD. Safety, emotional aspects, loving relationships, consent, communication and negotiation. There is so much more to DD than just how to punish. It is about a loving relationship between two people made better.
I now have only two links listed. I am looking for more ideas. Books, bible studies and links. I am open to more ideas.

The Yahoo christian domestic discipline group is a good place to find information and get advice. After you join the group be sure to visit their files section. There is more helpful information there than I have found anywhere else. Be prepared for disagreements.  Not sure how to post a link for but it is there.  

Be cautious of paid web pages. As with anything take the information you find useful and send the rest to the recycle bin.  


Added today
 
Christian dd    It has not been updated in several years, a pain to navigate but does have useful info.
 
Also added was one of the many anti dd pages out there. I think we can all learn from what the page says. I know I will be including topics from the page in future blogs in an effort to address some of the issues mentioned.
 
I did not add fetlife to the list. It is primarily a fetish networking group but does have groups for Christian submissive wives, a taken-in-hand group and various bible study groups. It can get “interesting” at times

2 comments:

  1. ...and, I'd add, think hard about everything you read. If it doesn't make sense to you or seem right for you, it probably isn't! Anyone can post info online or put up a site...anyone, so be smart and discerning and follow your own gut! Thanks Missie...there's my 2 cents worth! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sara. My thoughts exactly! ! ! That is why a link has recently been removed. I sometimes wonder if people think, “it is on the net, so it must be true.” Food for thought….

    ReplyDelete