Monday, August 1, 2011

a name change

Dragon changed the name of his blog several weeks ago. The name change on my blog reflects that change. And since Dragon is what I call him, I think it is better. Sorry for any confusion.  If you still call me missie, I'll understand.
 
I am still me. Out spoken at times and very opinionated. Is that an understatement or what? I call BS when I see it, smell it or suspect it is in the room. Ick.
 
You won’t read details about sex or see my bare backside. No way. I keep it clean. The topic hasn’t changed. This lifestyle is changing our lives a little at a time. This blog lets me go back and see those changes. and yes, I am patriotic and loyal to US veterans. My blog isn’t based on BDSM but since it is part our lives it will be part of my blog from time to time.
 
Yes, you can be kinky and Christian at the same time. Gasp!
 
Now to find a profile photo. A dragon? Roses? Hmmmm. I’ll have to see what I can find.
 
 
 
 
Time for more benadryl, albuterol and a nap. It is wildland fire season. OH joy. Breathing is something I DO NOT take for granted.

1 comment: