Sunday, August 28, 2011

I Told Him

Yep. I did it. I told him Friday evening.
 
It was another crazy busy day and I was pulling out my hair as usual. My computer did its thing and shut down before I could get it turned on, the kids were doing what they do and all I wanted to do was SCREAM!
 
He noticed.
 
“Do you need to be taken care of?” he asked.
 
I nodded my head.
 
After a long, cool shower he called me to the bedroom. The paddles and floggers were laid out on the bed ready for use. When I finally found a comfortable position, he took great care of me. It was more of a scene than maintenance. It was great.
 
He used the paddles and flogger. Then he messed with my mind just a little. I was instructed not to move. Cold metal touched my back. It felt sharp as it moved across my skin. I trusted him. Very still. Then I felt heat move across my skin. His touch was delicious.
 
I’m not very good at writing scene reports. My memory gets fuzzy and sensations get mixed up as the scene progresses. At the end of this scene I was left relaxed. We slept curled up together. Nothing mattered. Worries? What worries? I could give more detail but I’m not sure what was what. Hot becomes cold. The world turns upside down. Reality fades. He is my reality during a good scene. His hands. His voice.
 
I didn’t get the stress relief session I asked for. I got something much better.
 
Tonight his homework is done. We are ready to start our crazy busy week all over again. I think I’ll ask for that stress relief spanking one more time. I need a pre Monday boost.


(We have used parts from several computers that didn't work.  Now I have one that works.  I'm so happy.  I hope this one lasts a little longer.)

No comments:

Post a Comment