Wednesday, August 10, 2011

So Small


The hardships of others sometimes makes your daily frustrations seem so small.

That is where I am today........ So Small



A little boy, 3 years old is fighting for his life. He has neuroblastoma. I read about his struggle and his mothers heart break almost every day. I pray for them every day. Some days she doesn’t post an update. When she misses a day or two, I pray even harder.

His story makes my problems seem So small.

Say a prayer today for all the children fighting this awful cancer and for this young mother. My heart breaks for them.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. you have god heart Rose... Prayers can make miracle, I know that. I also pray a lot, especially for those who suffer, for those who I love and care much.

    Thank you for posting this
    And please feel warmly welcoem in my own blog
    http://vulnerablesubmissive.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I have not met this little boy his story broke my heart. His daddy was doing a year in Korea when his mother got his Dx. I have followed his progress from day 1. 6 rounds of chemo and not a stem cell transplant. His own stem cells. He is slowly recovering. At day 10 post transplat his ANC counts are starting to recover. Please pray for this little boy who much remain nameless on my blog. He is my little hero.

    ReplyDelete