Saturday, July 2, 2011

Ask for it, brat for it……

Or wait until it is really and truly earned? I for one, will NOT brat for a punishment. I don’t want to be punished! Period! End of story. But what about those days that I just feel off? Irritated at the kids over nothing. Overwhelmed with all that needs to be done. Nothing is going my way. And I am determined that every person in my family will be as miserable as I am.
 
The way I see it, I can let things continue just the way they are. I can say I’ll do better all I want but the negativity will continue until they are dealt with. A long walk, a trip the gym or a ride on the motorcycle would take care of it. If my family could spare my presence for a few hours. Today they need me.
 
I’m stuck. A punishment will happen. Yep. I’ll feel better after it is done but only after a lot of hard feeling and an emotional storm. That won’t be good for anybody. I can see it coming. I can feel it.
 
The other option is to speak up. To ask for a very much needed stress relief. It won’t be fun. If he reads my body language right it will be a hard one. One of those that makes me wonder why I ever asked for this. The paddle will fall and I will try to squirm away. I’ll beg for mercy.
 
So why is speaking up better than waiting? All the negative junk will be taken care of during the spanking. The endorphins will spike. And balance will replace a hormone induced rage that is simmering just under the surface of my mind.
 
My tummy hurts, I feel lethargic and just plain out nasty. I haven’t started yet and forgot to mark my last start date on the calendar but judging by the way I feel, it is close.
 
Ice pack for my head, heating pad for my tummy. I want to go back to bed.
 
Here goes nothing. I’m gonna ask for it.
 
 
 
 
Done…. Now I we have to wait for a private moment. I am to work in my sewing room until then. I have a client waiting on a corset. I have to get busy! ! ! She wants an uderbust leather corset. Nope. I don’t have a pattern and I have never sewn leather on my machine before. So, I am making a test model first. Wish me luck! (I wonder if she wants extra reduction in the waist too? Forgot to ask.) I am going to make this one for a 4 in. reduction. Most I make for a 2 in. reduction. Lots of new features on this one. Fun fun. I love it when I get to be creative.
 
On my cutting table now. An ice dance dress, 3 corsets, two sets of Victorian underwear and an heirloom bishop baby dress.

5 comments:

  1. Better to ask! Sometimes I don't even realize I'm bratting. Hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked. He said Yes. Now I have to wait for him to be home more than 5 min. Every time the man sits down work calls him away again. Grrrrrr. Other people can be so needy.
    Thanks for the sound advice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ask for it. I REFUSE to brat, because it just causes more issues, and Id prefer to ask before its earned so the emotional side is not wreaked full of disappointed. Many times he realizes I need it in advance. Also, this is why we do maintenance when we are consistent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Army wife. I think the worst part of a punishment is the emotional side. The disappointment, anger, hurt. It is an overwhelming flood that comes so hard and fast that it is impossible to separate them all. Much better to ask. Now if people would stop being idiots this holiday weekend so my husband could stay home…. GRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think deliberately bratting can make it seem like a game, which i know for me is not what its about. I once promised Him that i would never do anything deliberately to get a spanking. But to ask is a hard thing to do. But I do know that asking is better than bratting and certainly better than letting all that negative emotion build up. Im glad you asked. I hope you feel better :) and good luck with the sewing projects :) love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete