Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Shhhhh quiet now

As we move further into the CDD lifestyle, things are escalating not slowing down as I had hoped. He keeps seeing areas that he can help me with. He calls it motivation. I call it painful. He does not want to wait until the kids are sleeping anymore. He wants to take care of problems as they come up. He wants to, “get to the seat of the problem.” Yep that would be my seat. He is now motivating me to get my to-do list done every day. Reaching fitness goals, working with the kids, house cleaning and sewing. Very long to-do list. I am sure this will come at a stiff price to my backside.

So now the biggest problem is noise. I let out the occasional squeak with is ok but the sound of the paddle doing what it does is loud. The pop, yowl pattern to the noise coming from the bedroom or garage is sure to advertise what is going on. We have to find something quieter. With 2 teenagers in the house and the friends they bring over, I don’t want to advertise our activities or my humiliation. I want to keep a little dignity, if any can be found.

The belt holds fear for me. Blinding, mindless fear. Why am I so afraid of just a little piece of leather? A flogger, 2 foot long, mulitailed monster I look at with anticipation. A little 2” leather strap makes my body quake with fear. Not sure if that would be any quieter. I know my screams of fear would not help the privacy issue at all. Good switches are few and far between here in the land of juniper and sagebrush and hold almost as much fear for me as the belt.

I was going to wait until after New years to begin my new fitness program. My Master Dragon has other ideas. He thinks going into a cold storage room to use the elliptical will help SAD and this extended bout of depression I have not been able to shake. His form of motivation is spanking. If I had a good week, it will be very rewarding. If I am a disrespectful, shrew of a wife and act like a lounge lizard, my backside will pay the price.

This morning, prevention felt like a punishment. It should have. I deserved it. He didn’t say a word. Didn’t lecture. He just handed down the sentence he knows I need. When he was sure I was awake, he told me to take off my panties. He didn’t have to tell me to roll over or grab a pillow. I didn’t know what was coming. I expected just a light preventative. Nope. I looked around at him in shock after a few hard blows. This one came without warning. In his wisdom, He knew what I needed. It cleansed the guilt and allowed us to start with a fresh slate on a new day.

I don’t think he will wait until morning if I have a repeat of yesterday. I better get a wiggle on. Today is a snow day, so I have plenty of time to work, not procrastinate!

3 comments:

  1. oh, boy, MIssie! Sounds like your Dragon has taken to this like a duck to water. He's got your backside! Best to you as you both work out the dynamics of TTWD in your marriage.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kady
    So much for our original negotiations. He is stepping further into his role as HOH with determination and choosing for me. I think a yard of vacuum hose is in my future. We needed quiet and it looks like my backside will pay the price.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An alternative implement has been made. It is still louder than what I would like. It is sort of a LJ but not exactly. He used it across my shoulders last night. It wasn’t a pleasure spanking but it wasn’t maintenance either. Some where in between. We both learned about the new tool and I got a good nights sleep.

    ReplyDelete