Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Stages

Changing perceptions 7 Comments

Journal Entry by ### about 1 month ago (another Fet JE)

stage 1.  I will never submit to a man. A man will never support me. I will never depend on a man for anything. They are all pigs.

stage 2.  Ok. I’ll marry this one and let him in my life but I won’t depend on him for anything. Can’t trust a man. They are not worthy.

stage 3.  Well maybe I can trust him a little.

stage 4.  I’ll let him support me for a little while. Just while I’m still in school.

stage 5.  I don’t want to go back to work. I want to stay home but I will not submit to him.

stage 6.  Ok. Maybe I should submit to him.

stage 7.  He owns me. I feel lost without him. With his encouragement I am becoming the person I always had the potential to be

3 comments:

  1. wow ... if i was to be gut honest, i am probably somewhere between stage 1 and stage 2. my heart is torn cuz i love him ... just cant trust that he loves me ... or will still be there tomorrow ... or wont run when he experiences too much of me. i know i want to experience stage 7 ... and beyond. no, i NEED to experience stage 7 and beyond. it seems so ... out of reach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo
    It took me years to get to #7. We have been together for 17 years. It doesn't happen overnight.

    ReplyDelete