I was nominated by two wonderful readers of my blog. Thank you! ! !
There are too many blogs I enjoy to condense the list to just 15 and some of my favorite all time bloggers no longer blog. B'man and sugarann are missed. So instead of doing the copy past thing of all the blogs I follow, I'll simply say thank you and list 7 things about me.
1. I obsess about food and calories with a tendency to eat too little.
2. My kids accuse me of treating the dogs better than I do them. Not sure why. I don't put the kids in cages at night or feed them the same food every day.... hmmm
3. I have been a home school mom for nearly 15 years. I took over where the pre school left off when we moved to Japan.
4. The hardest thing I have ever done is teach my kids to read. It takes time and patience. Two things I am always short on.
6. I burned out as a paramedic when I nearly lost my Pooh Bear. She was just two. As a medic I knew how bad she was hurt but the ER doc did not know me. He thought I was just a hysterical mom. He NEVER made that mistake again.
7. Shhh don't tell Dragon. I am not really submissive. I keep trying to pretend but fail at it every day.
Ps My little pooh bear is about to turn 16. Wow time does fly. I still lose my cool in emergencies. I can't put a bandaid on a boo boo without flashbacks and bad dreams. When she turned 4 and finally started speaking English fluently, she told me about seeing the angels. She was angry that they made her come back. Scary stuff for a mom.