Thursday, January 31, 2013

On a Roll! ! !

Finally!

Last night qualifies and just a quickie.  Supper had too many allergens in it and sceneing with 50 mg of benadryl in your system is a bad thing.  I'll take what I can get.

I had some red ribbon beside the bed.  I found it while unpacking boxes.  The way he wove the ribbon around my wrists was quite artistic.  Loved it.  It was secure.  Tied in a bow just in case I had to get out of it on my own.  He took me places I haven't been since we moved!

He had to remind me to breath!

 "Open your eyes.

 Look at me.

 Now breath.  In, out,

 deeper,

 in, out, in out.  Good.

Now, are you ready to finish what you started?


Dragon was only scheduled to work a few hours today.  It turned into much more.  I can live with that. I sure hope he gets home in time to administer the promised spanking.  The paddles are tucked under the mattress.  I think I know where the floggers are.  I'll have them ready!

Crap.  I don't know where he hid his knife!  I'll have to look for it.

Fingers crossed for round two!

Giggles!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you get your scene! Hope round 2 is all you desire!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quickies are nice, but it sounds like a delicious evening awaits; hope it all works out!

    Hugs,
    Kady

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers, toes and eyes crossed for you Rose. LOL Hope you have a wonderful evening.

    Blessings,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got to fly a little last night, Rose. Hope you get your repeat tonight :)

    (((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete