1. Locate and gather all needed supplies (<one minute)
2. Run the water until it is the perfect temperature (30 seconds)
3. Locate cat (3 hours)
4. Bandage arms
5. Retrieve cat and Remove collar
6. Clean scratches on face
7. Dunk cat into cold bath water (it was warm, remember?)
8. Ignore teeth embeaded in hand and pitiful yowling.
9. Scrub cat while holding securely. (think greased pig)
10. The water should be red with blood but don't be discouraged. You are almost done.
11. Rinse cat.
12. Stand back and let go.
13. Clean cat urine off shoes and find cat poop hidden in bedroom.
14. Prepare for further revenge.
I am not bleeding but that is only because I have learned how to avoid her claws and teeth. Just a few minor scratches. I wonder what kind of revenge she has in mind this time.