Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Defrosting

Yippee!  We have heat.   The gas company took $100 off of the bill and didn't charge for relighting the pilot lights.   That would have been about $80.

How do I spell relief?   Of course this comes just in time for a heat wave.   Up in the 50s and 60s.  Hard to believe.  But tonight is going to be cold.  I am thankful for a warm house.   I won't have to wear my jeans and a sweat shirt to sleep in tonight!

Cuddle time!   You can guess what I am going to wear to bed tonight.   I usually turn the heat way down at night.  I am tempted to turn it up just for tonight.

This is the last safe night for a few weeks.   Since it was to cold last night, I think we will have some fun before we turn out the lights.

Quiet fun.   Dang it.  It is still to cold for the garage.

Yeah heat!

Good night!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rose! So happy you have heat and got the discount. Hope it warms up even more so you can play in the garage. Stay warm and safe!

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The weather just keeps getting better! I may get some garage time soon! A girl can hope. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Glad your heat has been restored. Hope all of our fellow bloggers are as lucky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This winter has been a hard one for the US. I think we are all ready for spring.

      Delete
  3. So glad you have heat again! Was concerned to hear you were out of fuel. I'm glad warming weather is moving in ... and hope some heads our way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are on a warming trend. Yippee! And I got to re discover the joys of a hot shower. Heaven!

      Delete
  4. We are all camping in the living room where the fireplace is. No power = no heat. I think we're all ready for spring!

    ReplyDelete