Monday, February 3, 2014

Grounded again

I am such an abused wife.

No, really I am!

How do I know I am grounded?  Dragon just  put 4 new books on my Kindle.   He doesn't want me on my feet and knows that I get lost in books.  

Such a horrible man!   What am I going to do?

I know!

Prop up my aching feet and sore ankles.  Put a heat pack on my bruised hip and let my body heal.  

He knows me.   A spanking or the threat of one wouldn't do any good.   It takes bribery, sweet talk and enough new fiction to keep me entertained.

I have a corset, silk organza tunic, bra, bloomers, and an apron on my cutting table.  I have a lot to do and I enjoy doing it.   But I have to move around my sewing room to get it done.

I know what Iam doing tomorrow.   :-)
Still think I am an abused wife?   Probably spoiled but not abused.  

Love my Dragon just a little


4 comments:

  1. Awww such a sweet Dragon. Hope you get to feeling better soon Rose. Sending lots of prayers and healing energy.

    Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how I found such a great guy. Must have been a God thing. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Yes, I can see how spoiled and abused you are. Hope you enjoy the new books and stay off that ankle and rest the hip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spoiled? Yes. Abused? Not so much. I have my feet propped up right now. I'll heal faster if I behave. Hope it is warmer where you are. Shivers

      Delete