Sunday, June 26, 2011

I am puzzled

Why is this man so fascinated with my backside? He doesn’t lead me with his hand on the small of my back anymore. Oh no. He drops that had down and covers my back pocket. We can’t go to the store without him picking up something he thinks would be useful. A belt, wooden spoon, brush, ping pong paddle, boat paddle. EEKKK. On a walk he will break a switch off a tree, strip it and give it a few test swigs.
 
Should I be thankful that or afraid because from my point of view, his mind is focused on my backside?
 
He will comment on whether I have lost or gained weight based on my how my backside looks in jeans. If I am having a hard time coping he will ask if he needs to take care of my backside. When I argue with him, he asks if he needs to end it or if I am going to. It is never pretty when he ends a disagreement.
 
Dragon tells me that there is no going back. My attitude has improved. I am more respectful to him and happier in general. My day is spent doing what needs to be done, not moping in the bedroom or on the computer. I have been getting my assigned tasks done every day. He gets sex when he wants it, not when I chose to be charitable and let him have what he wants. With the improvements he has seen so far, I think we can expect dd to continue to grow until it affects every aspect of our lives.
 
I found a blog called “Learning Domestic Discipline” What I found ironic is how closely we follow the writers ideas of what dd should be. The only difference I see is his rule about rubbing after a punishment. Dragon won’t rub my flaming bottom with lotion but he won’t stop me from giving it the occasional rub. He likes to see my hand sneak a rub. That is how he knows he made a lasting impression. Yep. I have been grounded and I have had a lot of “bedroom time.” Dragon has perfected his lecture technique over our 17 year marriage. I personally don’t think he needs any help with that one either.


I have read descriptions of punishments that seems more appropriate for a bdsm fantasy than real life DD. It was refreshing to find a blog written by a man that is realistic. I have to say that I am grateful my Dragon has only done what this man calls a basic punishment. Dragon has not used an intermediate punishment and I hope he never finds need to do an advanced punishment. It is refreshing to see a realistic “how to” for a very beginner. I don’t think Dragon needs a blog like that but I’m happy it is there for those who do.
 
Dragon decided to crack down on me this week and I didn’t even know it. Every morning, before he left for work, he have me a task to do. Every day I completed the task plus some. No half way doing anything. He was holding me accountable for those chores but I never had to find out. It was only this afternoon that I discovered that he was holding me accountable at all. I should have figured out something was up when he called for updates several times every day. He just knew he was going to have to punish me last week. Guess I showed him. I submitted without even knowing that a punishment spanking was hanging over my head.

Time to go spend Sunday afternoon with my family.  No more computer time today. 

3 comments:

  1. I just read that blog also. I found it very informative, not sexual, but functional. I'm glad your Dd relationship is working so well for you. It really is rewarding when it all goes right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive read the blog too, bit scary if you ask me - beginner spankings, to intermediate spankings to experienced! But very informative still and not in the least bit sexual.
    Yes im glad too that its working so well for you. I hope we can get to that stage too.
    love and hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. K’s sweetie,
    It works when two people work together. I agree. Dd can be very rewarding. I don’t like to be punished but I love what Dd has done for my marriage.

    Kiwi,
    I love it that the blog is not sexual at all. It gives facts and how to. There is one part that I don’t like. His way isn’t the only way or even the best way. It is simply a guide to help those first stepping into the lifestyle.

    PS. I hope my husband is never ready for the intermediate or advanced. I know I have earned both more than once but a girl can hope. Right?

    ReplyDelete