Saturday, July 26, 2014

Itsy Bitsy Spider

We were home.  The camper unpacked and the washer going.  Finally time for some play.

Dragon had my shirt off and straddling a chair.  Love my ladder back chairs.  I felt a little tickle on my foot but managed to ignore it.  This was a fun, feel good scene.    Light tapping across my shoulders and back.

That light tickle on my foot continued.  I finally took a good look.

SPIDER!!!

With a squeal, I knocked it to the floor and Dragon killed it.  We tried to continue the scene.  It was just starting to get good but the spider killed the mood.

Oh well

It was nice while it lasted.

3 comments:

  1. Aww Rose...so sorry the spider killed the mood. Hopefully you'll get a chance to continue soon.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least your knight in shining armor slayed the wee beastie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're having a lot of trouble with spiders this summer coming inside. We've killed quite a few but never enough in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete