Friday, March 30, 2012

What if? Part 2

Ps.  I wrote this with a sore bottom.  Dragon spanked me two days in a row!  For the first time in a VERY long time, my bottom is bruised.  Every time I move I can almost feel his hand on my backside.  love this.  I think my writing adventure has inspired my Dragon!  The spankings he gave me over the past two days are a lot like the one I described here.  Guess that is where my inspiration came from.  That and my poor sore backside.

“F#$% a duck!”  My sewing needle slipped and poked my finger.  A single drop of blood fell on to the pristine white silk .

I heard Anna gasp.  Dragons mouth tightens into a flat line.  Oh no.   I said THAT word again.  The third time in three days.    I put a bandaid over the small pinprick and continued to sew.   I wasn’t sure how to react.  Jake had been uncomfortable around me all day.  What had Anna told him?  What had Dragon told him?  They both knew I was going to get spanked and the worst part was, I knew it too.

The sewing room was so quiet.    The tension kept building.  My hands were shaking and I was nearly in tears already.  Dragon and Jake left to get the grill started.  It was Memorial day and we were making a day of it.  It was supposed to be a day of fun, relaxation and friendship.

So much for our fun day….  I had ruined it.

“He knows, doesn’t he?” I asked Anna.

“Yes, Dragon told him about DD the same day you told me.  We both wanted to know your secret.”  She said this with a very red face.  “I didn’t know how awkward this would be.  I know you are going to get spanked and my heart is breaking for you.  We have decided to try DD and I am so afraid.  I don’t know what to expect.  Jake is going to spank me at some point and it is going to hurt.  I don’t know what I want right now.  I just want it over with.”

“You know, we started out with fun spankings and we have stress relief sessions once or twice a week to keep us both on track.  It is going to be hard at first.  And I’ll tell you now, taking a punishment doesn’t get any easier.”  Slowly I began to calm down a little, more for her sake than mine.  I deserved the spanking I knew was coming and it was going to be a barn burner.  Three times in three days.  Dragon was going to make it count and I knew it.

I went back to my sewing.  That lace wasn’t going to attach itself to the hem of this elaborate dress.  So intent on the dress that I didn’t even notice when Anna left the room.  Sewing away in the quiet of my little room I began to accept the punishment that was to come.  I had to get my head around yet another punishment.  Dragon came in the room and sat on the stool by the cutting table.


“Jake is very interested in DD.  He has called me twice a day for the last few weeks asking questions.  They have decided to try it out.”  Ah, that explains why he has been so uncomfortable around me all day.  I understand now.  Silently, I waited for Dragon to continue.  “I told him about our routine for a punishment but he still isn’t sure how it would work.  He has asked to witness your punishment.  How would you feel about that?”

Shocked?  My heart dropped and my hands began to shake again.  “I haven’t thought about that before.” I stammered.  “What made him think to ask?”

“He knows our rules.  He knows you broke a major rule by cussing and he knows that I will punish you for it today.  He thought it would be mean to wait and was curious.   All you have to do is say no and I’ll sent them to the store after some club soda.  I’m not going to make you wait all day.  This was supposed to be a fun day together and I won’t let this ruin our day.”

“But even if they go to the store, they will still know.”

“Yes”

“All right.  They can watch.  Lets get this done.”  I got up from my work chair and walked calmly to the master bedroom.  I knelt on the floor in front of the chair placed in the center of the room and waited.

Dragon followed me several minutes latter with both Jake and Anna.  He motioned for the two of them to sit on the bed, picked up the paddle and sat in the chair.  “Jake, you have a few questions for Rose.  This is your opportunity to ask.”

Jake’s hands were shaking and so was his voice.  He had that look on his face that I hate.  You know the one.  The half smile, half sneer.  He took a beep breath and began.  “Rose, you are here by your own choice?”

“yes sir”

“You have given your full consent to be punished for cussing and for the punishment to be carried out with witnesses?”

“yes sir, I asked for DD.  This is what I want even though I know it won’t feel good.  It is for the good of our marriage.  It makes our marriage stronger.”

Jake hesitated for a moment, “I see that it has but I still wonder.”

“Jake, I have my safe words.  I can use then at any time to stop the spanking without any future consequences.  Dragon would never hurt me.  It’s ok.  I’ll be ok.  This is going to be one of the worst spankings I have ever had.  Prepare yourself.  You can leave if you feel uncomfortable.”

“Are you satisfied, Jake?”  Jake nodded and Dragon continued.  “I need both of you to remain silent.  I will give you both opportunities to question her during the spanking and after.  Please wait until you are invited.  Now we begin.”

“Rose, do you know that I would never hurt you?”

I nod, my eyes focused on the floor.

“What are your safe words?”

“Red, yellow, green and Blue.”

“You can use them at any time during the spanking.   You broke the same rule three days in a row.  That is unacceptable.  The spankings you received Thursday and Friday weren’t enough to get the point across.  You need a spanking you will remember for a while.  You are going to feel this one for a few days.  Do you understand?”

“Yes Sir”

He turned to Jake and Anna one more time before the spanking began.  “Normally, I would have her remove her panties, even a thong but because you are here I will allow her to keep them today.  The thong she is wearing will allow me all the access I need to her bare bottom but leave her modestly intact.”

Dragon motioned for me to come to him.  I got up and placed myself across his lap.  He lifted my dress to expose my bottom and began is lecture.  “I will not have my southern bell cussing like trailer trash, you how to behave and I expect you to keep a clean mouth.  There is no reason for you to ever use that word.”

The first five swats were with his had.  Stingy but not bad and then he began with the paddle.  As he spanked me, he explained to our observers that this was a warm up to help minimize bruising.  For most punishments a warm up is not necessary.    Five to ten firm swats and it was usually over but today was different.  This was a repeated offence and the normal punishment wasn’t effective.

The tempo and force of the swats increased when he switched to the cherry paddle.  I jumped with every impact.  It was getting hard to stay still but I didn’t want to look like a spoiled child in front of our guests.   I bit my lip stubbornly, clenched my fists and stayed still.  I lost count of the swats as my bottom warmed.

Finally he stopped for a moment to rub away the pain of my throbbing back side.  Tears stung my eyes but did not fall.  Shaking with the spike of endorphins.  Dragon explained to our captivated audience that he was nearly done.  He described what my body was doing and the signs that show submission.  I slowly began to relax under his gentile hand.

But it wasn’t over yet.

He picked up the paddle one more time.  “The next five swats will hurt really bad.  They will come hard and fast, then it will be over.  Are you ready?”

I grabbed the chair legs and prepared for the swats to fall.  I knew  these would be the worst part of the entire spanking and I braced myself to receive them.  Finally I nodded my head and quietly whispered, “ready.”

The first swat fell with a brutal sting.  I almost managed to stay in place.  The second swat was delivered with equal force and my body twisted, trying to escape the pain.  Two more fell in quick succession before he had to reposition my body.   And finally the last blow hit my tender bottom.  I yelped but Dragon had a firm grip on my body and held me in place.

He gently rubbed lotion into the flaming hot skin.  He pointed out the spots that were likely to bruise.  I didn’t escape unmarked.  Not this time.   He pushed my legs slightly apart and to my humiliation, pointed out my damp panties.  As he rubbed, he talked to them about after care and what a spanking does to me emotionally.  The stages I would go through in the next few hours and what to watch for.

I tuned it all out.  His hands felt like heaven on my super heated bottom.  A few moments to pull myself back together and enjoy our closeness.  Dragon pulled my dress back down over my bottom and helped me to my feet.  His strong hands holding me steady.

“Those coals should be ready for the ribs.  Let’s give her some time to pull herself back together and get dinner going.”  The three of them left me alone in my misery.  I felt more humiliated than I ever have in my entire life.  One thing I knew for sure!  I would NEVER use the F bomb again!

To be continued.....

No comments:

Post a Comment