Friday, March 9, 2012

Fail????




Ok.  I don't do Friday Fail normally but this I couldn't resist.  Not sure how big of a fail this is.

As a spanko and an admirer of the female posterior I love it.  However the maternal side of me says .....  FAIL! ! !   Imagine me trying to cover the eyes of all four of my children.  At a stately 10 years old, I don't think anything would succeed in pulling my sons eyes away from this giant posterior.

To give credit where credit is due.  I pulled this off of a face book page called Rev. Doc

4 comments:

  1. LOLOL! This picture is sitting on my screen in my reading list and every time I look I instinctively cover my eyes. It's too much! FAIL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry Susie. Imagine my situation. I was on FB looking for pics of my mother in law to show my kids. The kids were looking over my shoulder. EEEKKK. Eye bleach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Why do I have the feeling that Michael would just LOVE this? I suppose I'll have to show him...when the children aren't about! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace, I have to ask... What did he think? LOL

    ReplyDelete