Friday, December 23, 2011

Ti's the Season of Spanking?

It must be.  I keep reading about spankings on other blogs.  Most of them punishments.  Fortunately mine have been more of the purrrr and stress relief kind.  You know the ones.  When you feel off and gives you just a little something to "settle you down."

Last night it was a flogging.  He started with the softest flogger we have.  Super soft doe skin.  Heaven.  Then he moved on to the thud of the elk and finally The Snake make contact with my back.  He is really getting the hang of the floggers.  I can tell you that.  His hands fly and so do the whips.

This morning, it was discovered that the floggers didn't quiet get the job done.  I woke up this morning growling  at kids.  Normal kid stuff.  I chew a little, they run to get chores done and what happens next?  The cane.  The all dreaded, hateful, never used cane.  You see, the garage is too cold to use right now.  It is not heated and too big for our small space heaters.   I have to admit that he has even gotten better with cane.  Spreading the swats from my upper thigh to just above the sit spot.  Little stingy swats.

No lasting marks that I can feel.  And now he says it still wasn't enough.   Round three?  Somebody Hide Me!  I don't like the sound of this.   

6 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sounds like you are in for it for round three.

    I can't imagine a cane... yet anyways... and I refuse to have anything to do with cold. Yuck!
    I'd cry at just the thought of having to go out into our garage. Brrrrr...


    Happy Holidays Dragon's Rose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Round 3 is coming, but this one will include a blindfold so you won't get "pre-spank fear" from the implement

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok that is it. I'm hiding. Shhh don't tell him where I am. Please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, you too? Add me to the "naughty list! :( Sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh! we must help her hide.. LOL
    *(hides Dragon's Rose)*....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sara, I have been on the naughty list all week. :/

    Emi Quick! ! ! I need a new hiding place...

    I am almost to the point of saying, "just get it over with, will you?" but it is 9* outside. Which means the garage is even colder. Shivers. Can't go to the garage, can't kick the kids out. GRRRRR

    ReplyDelete