Sunday, December 11, 2011

Love my man (non DD, D/s)


After a crazy busy Saturday, I was looking forward to spending the day Sunday with my family.  Warm and snug inside, out of the cold.  Bible study, maybe a movie and story time.  A little house cleaning to get ready for the week.


Long story short?  It didn’t happen.


The morning started off normal.  Late start, family breakfast and Bible study.  Soon after Dragon began to read the first words of Matthew Chapter one, my head started to ache.  By the end of chapter three, I had to ask him to stop for the day.  I couldn’t hold my head up anymore.


Ok, you know I am a mother, so my idea of pain is not for the faint of heart.  Once you have experienced natural child birth, you rate pain differently.  So when I say this was an 8 on the scale of 1-10, you know I was in pain.  It hurt so bad I couldn’t sleep.  Then the nausea hit.


Finally I got some benadryl and Alive down.  But I still couldn’t nap.  Dragon gathered the children, leaving only one at home to watch Mommy, and went on an outing.  He took his old black powder rifle, the squirrel gun and the bow.  They had a history lesson, gun safety class and target practice.


I have no idea how long they were gone.  I finally fell asleep.  Time was meaningless, endless today.   I woke up to a quiet, empty house.  They got home about 5 minutes after I opened my eyes.  Still not 100% but feeling much better.


Dragon fed the kids and kept them entertained so that I could rest.  After supper, he fixed me a nice warm bubble bath.


I am one lucky girl.  What more could I ask for?  Love my man!

2 comments:

  1. Do you get Migraines? That sounds awful. I hope you are feeling well now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emi. Feeling much better now. I do get migraines but I'm not sure what this was. Zomig didn't help at all. Stress maybe?

    ReplyDelete