Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year! ! !

The New Year will be one of change for my family.  Moving on and moving forward.  I am looking forward to it.  Yes, a little afraid of what the changes will bring but excited too.  The future is here!

Some things will stay the same and some things will change.  We will be getting our house ready to sell.  Home schooling will continue.   Soon we will have to say good bye to one of our family pets.  She is old and feeble.  I don't think she could handle another move.

I hope to have a positive outlook.  This past year has been hard.  I am happy to say goodbye to it.  Next year will be better.  Our circumstances may not improve but in all things, there is a blessing.  I will look hard and find those blessings at every opportunity!  I am going to sew more.  Enjoy the fabrics that bring a smile to my face!  Depression be gone.  You are not welcome in my house!

Happy New Year my blogging friends.  

4 comments:

  1. My New Years resolutions aren't anything special. 2011 was a strange year. I didn't sew as much as I usually do and the year was filled with pain I thought was long forgotten. I learned some things about my family I wish I had never known.

    I simply made a resolution to be me again. To leave the garbage of 2011 in the past and move past it! I think that is a great resolution myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a wonderful resolution, the only one I made is to accept the past and move on, so let's both do that. I hope you find all the blessings the year has to bring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years Dragon's Rose!
    I too am striving to be "Me" again and leaving things behind in 2012 and moving on.
    I hope I can meet this with success and hope the same for you.

    Best to you and yours!

    I don't envy you selling/moving though.. we moved last year and I STILL have unpacked boxes in our basement! ha ha :) Maybe I should resolve to finish that!

    ReplyDelete