Sunday, April 10, 2016

The BELT!

I have a blind, absolute, world domination fear of the belt.  I would even call it a phobia.

But

Phobias can be overcome.  With patience, time and a LOT of hard work.

Dragon started with letting me see it in he's hand.  Then I had to kiss the belt before a paddling.  First just a touch on bare skin and then a tap or two.

Ever so gentle.  Dragon introduced me to the belt.  Slowly he built my confidence and erased the terror.

Tonight Dragon started with the paddle.  Just small little taps.  My bottom had to be prepared.  Slowly, he increased the intensity.  A little sting, a stronger sting and finally a real swats.

Yowza!  That man can swing a paddle.  Right on the sweet spot too!

Then came the belt.  Gentle at first.  Kissing, touching, soothing.  Then a little harder. Kiss the belt and a few more taps.

Then he really got down to business and I loved it.  No fear!  Simply sensation!  Just like the paddle and the floggers.  I could enjoy the stinging bite that is unique to the belt.

It won't take much to bring the fear back but I'll call tonight a success.

My fanny is multi colored and sore.  Just the way I like it.  All thanks to the belt!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Rose on overcoming your phobia! I'm sure it took a lot of hard work and patience out of both of you to achieve! Keep up the wonderful work.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cat. It took time and his help. I am thankful I have my Dragon.

      Delete