Thursday, March 24, 2016

Arrow

Why the song? Because I like it.  It really has nothing to do with my post. It is just that random of a day.

Dragon is slowly coming back to life.  He goes to the gym with me.  He is working in his workshop building pretty things. He even borrowed his father's welder and is making neat things for the house.  He has even gotten interested in a television series. "Arrow" is a super hero movie. I think it is based  off of a DC comic book.

He helped me get my workout room back into shape and after a workout in our little home gym, we watch Arrow.  Between episodes or during breaks he paddles my backside.

Yes, you read that correctly.  He has rediscovered his spanko side.  That makes me very happy.  No less than 4 sessions already this week.  

Happy me!!! And for more than one reason. I hope this lasts.

4 comments:

  1. Working out, Arrow and spankings! Sounds like it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news about Dragon. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such good news about Dragon...so happy for both of you, Rose! Sending lots of positive energy that this continues!

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete