Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Birthday spankings

We started last night with Dragon's swats.   His birthday was in February but we never did find the time to enjoy a good paddling.  

The weather was mild.  70s during the day but dropping fast after the sun went down.   The garage held some of the heat from the day.   A little cool but not to much.

We have a chair sitting in a private area of the garage just for a little otk action.   Dragon slid my panties off and guided my body across his lap.  We are a little out of practice so it took a little work but we finally found a comfortable position.  

Then came the sting.  Little piddy pats.  Not hard, just enough to feel.   The tempo built and so did the force.   It felt good.  

Not a barn burner.  Nothing that would be felt the next day.   Just a little quality time spent together, reconnecting.  

Unfortunately, pain interrupted our evening but it was fun while it lasted.   It may have been a very mild spanking but it was enough to put me into sub space.   Loved being back in my happy place.  

Oops.  I forgot to put super on to cook.   Guess I'll find something else to eat.  

3 comments:

  1. Sounds very nice and sweet and hurray for being in your happy place! I'm so curious about sub space. I don't think I've ever made it there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated Birthday to Dragon! So happy you were able to play a bit...sounds like things are getting a bit better for you. Sorry you were interrupted by pain...hope you are feeling better now.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete