Friday, October 12, 2012

Unfair Spanking

I wrote about a spanking gone wrong when I first started my blogging adventure.  Now I have had more time to think on it.

Was it an unfair spanking?  Did Dragon do anything wrong?

It really wasn't unfair.  The only problem with it is that I was mad.  We had a disagreement, I left before it was resolved and slammed a door.  Clearly I was in the wrong.  Who started the argument at that point didn't matter.  I behaved disrespectfully.

Now I see what went wrong and unfortunately for me, so does Dragon.

After the punishment, I was still angry.  I wasn't crying or the least little bit repentant.  I WAS MAD.  THAT WASN'T FAIR!  He deserved that spanking, not me!

Did that spanking really go bad?  I don't think so now.  Now I think it didn't go far enough.  Round one should have been longer and harder.  Yes, I would have still gotten up from it mad.  What should have happened then?  Round two.  Some quiet time in the bed room to think about what happened and what I did.  When I figured out that I really was in the wrong, more swats.

I was so defiant for that spanking that I refused to take off my pants.  WOW!  What would Dragon do now?   I don't even want to think about  it.  I know it wouldn't be pretty.

I am sure un deserved spankings can happen.  Mine wasn't one of those.  I was out right defiant.  Every spanking I have begged out of because I thought it wasn't fair was deserved.  I simply didn't want to get spanked.    Yes, I need to work on that.   After all, I am not a child to whine when facing the consequences of poor behavior.  I should be taking the swats without whining.  Knowing that they are deserved.

Trust the Dragon.

4 comments:

  1. Hard to admit when we are wrong, good for you in being able to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's amazing what a little time and distance does for our perspective... to bad we cant bottle it- I could us a dose of it today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, the trust the Dragon remark cracked me up. I have been in that spot while being spanked and when we were new I don't think my Daddy knew what to do, now we know round two is truly was it needed....when in doubt, spank it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It cracked me up, too, dancingbarez :) ...as did your 'when in doubt spank it out'. My Daddy knows if I get up and I am not cuddly, if I am pouty, or beating myself up, I'm not done (yes, Daddy spanks like I cook - how long? Till it's done, lol)

    ReplyDelete