Saturday, October 6, 2012

limited internet

With this move, we have limited access to internet.  I have to watch our daily usage closely.  I think it is a good thing.

No staying on the computer all day playing.

Once or twice a day for less than an hour.  I check face book and email, look at the news and read a few blogs.  Then I am done for the day.  So much more time for family stuff!

I thought it would be miserable but it isn't.  It has turned into a good thing for all of us.  The kids still have access during they day when they need to do research for school work but no computer is connected for more than a hour a day.  The home school mom in me LOVES this.  It is so much better this way.

I can't comment on as many blogs and don't read every one that pops up on my screen.  My time is valuable so I make good use of it.

Yep.  This is a very good thing.  Now there is more of me to go around.

3 comments:

  1. It may be a good thing, but I'm still happy with my unlimited High speed internet connection.
    Trying to read as much blogs as I can.
    But having more Roses is certainly a good thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I need to limit myself as well. I start feeling kind of ADD with the email/twitter/blog checks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to limit myself. If I don't, I'll be grounded from blogland again. Once was enough! But, yes I have to admit, I got a lot more done when I was grounded!

    ReplyDelete