Saturday, June 30, 2012

Lack of Privacy!

I NEED a spanking so bad.  Even a barn burner.  Something!  Anything!  But we have NO privacy.  Absolutely none.  We are still staying with SIL.  We will be here until we find a camp ground closer to Dragons new job.  Even less privacy then!

My bottom has that itch and I feel like I am about to explode!  It is getting so bad that I am about to ask for the icy hot and clamps.  Yes it is THAT bad.

I miss my hytochi.  I left it for the movers to pack.  Taped up in a box ready to go!  I had no idea I would miss it this much.  I miss the unique stimulation it gives me.  Nothing else feels quite like it.  I miss our paddles and the privacy to use them.  Dragon still gives me "the look" but with nothing to back it up with....  it doesn't mean much.

Miserable!  WE HAVE TO FIND A HOUSE! ! !  AND SOON!

I can't live like this for long.

Yes, I think i will ask for the icy hot and clamps.  At this point I can't be too picky, now can I?

3 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sorry! We also have houseguests for the next month. I think I'm going to try the loud music approach. What the heck is a hytochi?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck in finding something soon. Hope the pepper cream and the clamps help relieve some of the stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The waiting sucks! I hope you find a place soon!

    ReplyDelete