Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hanging on

I am hanging on so tight my fingernails are bleeding.   A headache put me out of commission yesterday.  STRESS! And now a migraine is making its presence known.

GIVE ME A BREAK!  I have to get this house ready to pack out.  The camper has to be packed.  I have to figure out how to pack my bernina in the camper and get the Happy boxed up.  (huge professional embroidery machine)  I helped my son sort his toys this morning and moved fabric around my sewing room.   Sorting, flinging, packing and stacking.

I am not sure how happy the kids are about spending a few weeks with their grandmother.  She should be better behaved this time.  New boy toy.  I like this one.  Lets hope he isn't an ex-con or child molester like the last two.

Leaving is bitter sweet.  I am happy to be moving closer to family but I am leaving behind some very good friends.

Pray for a smooth move and for our house to sell fast.  We are taking a pay cut and can't afford two houses!

Spanking?  NOT.  I so need a sore bottom side.  Right now I think it would take a flogging and the paddle to even make a dent.

6 comments:

  1. Hugs for you and prayers for strength.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi D's Rose, I've been gone for quite a while, and now see that you're moving. I wish you good luck and happy travels! Sara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sara, you have been in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you are really stressed out. Good luck in dealing with your move and selling the house.

    FD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tanks. I am trying. I deserve a punishment but Dragon has promised a fun spanking. :) I think I will be going to bed tonight with a smile on my face.

      Delete