Wednesday, September 28, 2011

I Love The Way You Love Me

17 years ago I was so scared.

September 29, 1994  we did the deed.  We made the vow to love each other in sickness and in health.  For better or for worse.  As long as we both shall live. 

He Crossed His Heart and promised to love me forever.
 
He told me that I am Beautiful

 
He told me I could still wear white


He Became the Father he didn’t have to be
 


And I do so dearly Love The Way He Loves Me.

 
 
I love music. It is one of the many ways Dragon speaks to my heart. When he can’t get the words out, he finds a song to say it for him. We eloped September 29th. On that day 17 years ago I was so scared. My heart was broken and damaged by cruel men. I was afraid to give love another chance. This man seemed too good to be true. Too kind. Too generous.
 
He isn’t perfect and you know I have my issues. What do we have? Each other.

Best friends.

Husband and Wife.

We made it one more year.


 
By Dragon's request.  One more song!  Love my man! ! !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment