Thursday, January 27, 2011

no tears

He looks at me with disapproval, his shoulders drop and my eyes fill with tears. A chair is moved to the bedroom. His tools are lined up neatly within his reach. He sits in the chair and calls me to him. My heart stops. Jeans and panties removed, he positions me for his comfort. The first blow falls in that most sensitive spot and my tears are instantly gone. Soon it is over and I am in his arms. All is forgiven. No guilt. No anger. And still no tears.

I don’t understand.

4 comments:

  1. I hear “I Love the Way You Love Me” and now I am in tears. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we women are emotional beings ... we often are confused by our own emotions. yet, its our emotions that attract those special men that we so deeply desire to give our most precious gift ... uninhibited submission.

    romantically mysterious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just started reading your blog. I feel a lot like you in your last two posts. My husband I don't think will ever be that really strong HoH who truly punishes. Sometimes that makes me sad. We don't talk about it all the time. Anyway, I am enoying your blog. I feel like I am a lot like you in the wants, need, hesitations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Halo, I don’t have to ask why he doesn’t understand my tears or lack of them. I don’t understand it myself. No wonder female tears terrify men.

    Cedeno, The first step is to submit to him. It is hard to submit to a man who is not a strong HOH but he can’t step up until you step down. Be patient, he may surprise you yet.

    ReplyDelete