Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Keeping Things Tidy

I was shaving my bits long before it was popular.  Before the internet was there to give any guidance on the delicate process.  I did the best I could with what little information I had.  I did it because I liked feeling clean and being clean shaven made that so much easier.

Over the years shaving has become routine.  I rarely miss a day.  Even just a little growth makes me feel icky.  It takes less than a minute to get the job done.  Not perfect but good enough.  Sometimes I take a little more time because there are those hard to reach areas that I tend to miss.

Occasionally I get a little lazy and ask Dragon to help out.  Okay, I'll admit it. It's not being lazy. I think it is erotic to be shaved.  He is so gentle and takes extra time with those hard to get spots.  He even gets that spot that I always seem to miss.

A towel under my backside. Him positioned between my legs.  It is erotic, comforting and a little embarrassing all at the same time.  By the time he is done, I am in subspace.

It will be a few weeks before Dragon will have the time to dedicate to the task.  Right now the Christmas rush is still in full swing.  Somehow, I don't think I am going have to beg very hard.

Soon....

3 comments:

  1. You have reminded me of how much i love having Master shave my bits. It is all you described...have to be really good during the busy holidays...maybe that can be my reward..
    hugs abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest of holidays to you, Dragon and the rest of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rose...hope you and Dragon get some quality alone time soon. Wishing you, Dragon and all of your family a lovely, loving and very Merry Christmas.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete