Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Whore

A young idiot, I cannot call him a man, called my daughter a whore today.  It doesn't matter that he sleeps around more than she ever did.  And let's completely forget about the dozen penis pictures he sent to her phone.

Nope

According to him, she is a whore.

I truly hope he is out of her life forever.

It is a blessing that an old friend of mine posted a video on Facebook that says it all.  I had to share.



It is ironic that I found out today my first grandchild will be a little girl.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Rose...sorry your daughter had to be treated so poorly. I heard my oldest son call a girl a whore when he was about 13...no, he didn't say it to her face but he said it as he hung up the phone from speaking with her. He learned right then and there what liquid dish soap tasted like. Congrats on having a granddaughter...I have two and they are an awesome gift...just wished we lived closer together.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An introduction to soap is probably the best thing you have ever done. Thank you for teaching your son not to use that word.

      I know the feeling about distance. My daughter is three states away. :-)

      Delete
  2. Congrats on having a granddaughter. Boys and men can be so hateful, sorry about your daughter. It happens everywhere, my daughter was once called a bitch in front of an 8th grade class she was teaching.

    ReplyDelete