Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Sleepy Sex

Today is the anniversary of our public wedding.  20 years.  That is a record for my family.  :-)  Unfortunately Aunt Flo came to visit a few days early.  I thought Dragon would be disappointed.

Nope.  Not him.

A sleepy, impossible to wake up wife didn't even slow him down.

I woke up just enough to feel my panties slide down.  Then the next thing I know it is morning.  My panties were back in place and Dragon was a happy man.

It takes skill to get his and not wake me up.  When he succeeds, he strutted for days.

So would that be sleepy sex or sleep sex?



I have requested a do-over when I am awake to enjoy it.  Dragon has agreed.

1 comment:

  1. LOL Rose...that would be sleep sex for you and sleepy sex for Dragon. Hope you get your do-over soon. ;)

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete