Thursday, January 8, 2015

Puppy!!!

I just put a deposit down on an English mastiff puppy.  I am so nervous.  I get the pick of the litter.  So exciting.

I still need to get the litter hound to my uncle but that is going to happen soon.  I have a month to get ready.

I talked to the breeder for about an hour and she called her mentor.  She is going to watch the puppies for the personality traits I am looking for.  Calm, Aware, Focused and on task. I look for the love bug.

I haven't told friends or family yet.  Fingers crossed.

I have NEVER spent this much money on a dog.  I hope she is worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Rose! Sending lots of prayers and positive energy for you and your puppy. I am sure she is going to be worth every penny!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted to delay training her but Dragon wants to start right away. So far the choice is between two girls. An apricot and a fawn. I won't know until I meet them.

      Delete