Friday, January 2, 2015

Happy New Years!

WOW!

Time sure does fly.  In just a blink 2014 is gone. So many changes.  Dragon continues to adjust to civilian life.  He did better in '14 than he did in'13. One daughter got a job and moved out.  She is finally seeing the benefits of a high school diploma and is working on it.  Happy mommy.  Another daughter is getting ready for college.  The next daughter lives her chosen sport and is absolutely boy crazy.  My son?  Typical Jr. High apathy. This to shall pass.

Overall, it was a great year.

I have even broken my rule about NOT making a New Years resolution.

I am going to stop enabling the people of Wal-Mart.  I rarely shop there anyway.  There are just a few things they have that my regular grocery store doesn't have.  My brand of deodorant and tampons.  I found the tampons on Amazon but still need to find the deodorant at a reasonable price.  I am determined to shop Wal-Mart even less this year.

That is one resolution that will be easy to keep.

What was your resolution?

Ps....

Just one more resolution! More spanking and write more fiction.

Okay.  I know. That was two but who is counting?

Fun stuff!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I don't do resolutions, it's like setting myself up for failure. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to hear things are going better in the Dragon household. I don't do resolutions either but good luck with yours. Looking forward to reading your stories. Wishing you, Dragon and your family a lovely, loving and absolutely wonderful 2015!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete