Saturday, June 24, 2017

Rope

Tonight's adventure was jute rope, hand twisted by my Dragon.  I don't know how he does it but it was soft with just a little bite.

We had planned to experiment with his belt but real pain stopped impact before it started.  Oh well.  It has been forever since we played with the ropes.  Dragon knows me.  I play hard but we have to ease back into it.  He tied my legs together nice and tight.  After he showed me how to untie the knot it was time to watch a movie.

He loves watching me squirm. Flex, point, flex point, bend knees, flex point.  Wiggle, squirm, sigh.  That little bit of bondage put me straight into sub space.  I had the silk rope in my hands. Not tied.  Just a fidget tool.

I made it. As the ending credits rolled I untied the ropes around my legs.  Sweet relief.  Next time he adds my hands. Yikes.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I did. I know it doesn't sound intense but it was. It is difficult for me to be restrained at all. To give up even a little power blows my mind.

      Delete