Saturday, February 14, 2015

No no no

It was another no go.

My pain levels spiked into the stratosphere.  I couldn't even tolerate his touch and touch is my love language.

We did manage some hot monkey sex before the pain hit but no spanking.  I was looking forward to it so much.

We will have to see what time he gets off work today. I am feeling much better.  No walking stick today!  Sundays are usually too busy. Monday may be a possibility.  I am not giving up.

The land didn't work out. We got our earnest money back but we are out $700 for the survey.  Oh well.  It wasn't ment to be.  It isn't the first time we have lost money on a real estate deal.  Try $20,000 and no, we aren't rich.  That loss still makes me cringe. That much much money is an almost new car or LOTS of lumber to build the house.  $$$$  To some people, it may not seem like much.  To us, it was another broken dream.

We looked at 4 plots of land yesterday and struck out.  We have two more to look at.  Land in our area is going fast!

I feel like the little engine that could.

I think I can
I think I can
I think I can
I thought I could
I thought I could
I thought I could

Hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day!

I hear 50 Shades is a B movie at best.
What do you think?


7 comments:

  1. That would be a major loss for most of us!
    I sure hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still stiff today but feeling much better. Thanks. I'm not sure what I did but ouch. Probably yard work.

      Delete
  2. So sorry about the land.

    My husband and I saw fsog yesterday and we both thought it was really well done!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed the movie. I am going to wait for it to come out on Netflix.

      Delete
  3. So very sorry about your pain and the loss of the land. Even $700 would be a major hit to my budget so I definitely understand. Sending lots of prayers, healing energy and positive thoughts your way. Continuing to send prayers and positive energy for your perfect land and home. Wishing you and Dragon a lovely Valentine's day.

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 700 was a major hit. That is almost a month of rent. Ouch. But better to be out of the money than be stuck with land that was much less than advertised.

      Delete
  4. Am so sorry that it didn't work. Hope you get to feeling better. I wouldn't waste my money on the movie.

    ReplyDelete