Friday, September 19, 2014

didn't happen

I got an email from the breeder today asking for the deposit.  $400 for hockey or $400 for puppy?  We can't do it.  Then another $1400 in November.

Like I said, we needed a miracle.

I thought about a go fund me page but I am just not that popular. I have tried to do fund raisers before for a cancer event.  No help.  The only person to donate was my mom.

I am a four legged fury person.  I haven't met an animal that I can't make friends with.

God has a plan and I can't see it.  I am spoiled and don't like to hear no.  I'll get over it.

Pouting tonight

2 comments:

  1. You know you are going to get the dog that is meant for you. Stop pouting and believe in right outcomes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry that you don't have the funds for the pup Rose...I do agree with Sunny...you will get the dog that is meant for you. Sending lots of prayers and positive energy!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete