Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Family time

The mechanic said to drive the truck, so drive it we did. We didn't go very far. The bait shop for worms and the grocery store for tummy medicine. Then we were off to our favorite fishing hole. ♥♥♥♥♥♥ We had a great day. We caught a bunch of tiny fish and one turtle. Catching fish isn't the point. Having fun is. We have been told that the pond we fish in doesn't have good fish but no one is willing to tell us where their fishing hole is. Those are well guarded secrets. Shhhhh. It would be an issue if we actually expected to catch decent fish. We were happy with the bait that ate our worms. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ No spanking. No sex. No scene. But some things are even better than that. Family ♥♥♥♥♥♥ This was the first time we have left the cat alone in the house. She wet the bed. MY BED. So I am unhappy with her right now but I think it was stress. She was afraid we were gone forever. That happens with rescues. My little found puppy is doing better but they think she is blind. I told them from the beginning that I didn't want to surrender her but I am not sure I am going to get her back. As long as she goes to a good home I am happy but I do miss her.

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had some fun family time.

    I didn't realize you did pet rescues. Such a wonderful thing to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't found a group to volunteer with yet. One group only does cute, easily adoptable dogs. Another is breed spacific. Still looking. But people in my community have figured out that dogs in need will get needed vet care and a new home if they come to me. Euthanasia is a last resort at my house.

      Delete
  2. Oh almost forgot!!!!! I always walk Dragon out to the garage every day when he leaves for work. Today he took a moment to warm my backside before he opened the garage doors. Purrrfect!!! Yes, I am a happy girl today. More to come if he isn't too tired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you said it isn't the fish you catch, but the time spent together!! I think you're right on track.
    Ahhhh, those stolen moments (in the garage).

    Hats off to pet rescues!!! Wish more people felt the same way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aside from the wetting kitty, it sounds like you had a lovely day together.

    ReplyDelete