Thursday, August 24, 2017

Series Book Review

I love Karen Chance as an author.  Her books have me waiting on the edge of my seat for the next one in the series.

But.  

You can't have a character that knows guns and calls a magazine a clip.  I can't stand it.  Every time Dorina calls a magazine a clip I have to put the book down for the day.  It makes the book last longer but it is irritating.

I love Cassie but how does that girl keep ending up naked?  Every book!  Good grief, give the girl some clothes.

And last but not least, over complicated scenes.  I get totally lost in the improbable battle scenes.

Don't get me wrong.  I LOVE her books.  Vampires, werewolves, magic and romance.  I highly recommend the Cassie Palmer and Dorina books but be warned, some parts are hard to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment