Friday, October 30, 2015

Still at it!

I thought that Dragon forgot.  That the chronic pain took him away from me again.

I am very happy to say that it didn't happen!

Happy dance!

Today was an unexpected off day.  His doctor changed his appointment yesterday.  It was for DECEMBER!  Can you believe that?  Just to see a GP about refills. Dragon had to tell his boss that he couldn't work today.  That didn't go over so great.  For a change,the appointment went great.  No problems getting the refills and even a new drug that may help his migraines more.  I can hope.

After the appointment the fun began. He treated me like his own, personal toy.  He insisted on 4 ways again. I think he was testing me.  He wanted to know if I would keep my word and push myself.  This time he pushed even harder than last time and I didn't do it.  I didn't say no. Not to one single thing.

I feel well used and will probably still be feeling uncomfortable tomorrow.  Love my Dragon.  I love how we spent this off day.

2 comments:

  1. Am so happy for both of you Rose...sounds as if you two are healing and growing. Continuing to send prayers and healing energy.

    Hugs and blessings...Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Stepping out into the civilian world has really been a challenge for both of us. Nothing about the transition has been easy but I think we may be finally getting there.

      Delete