Friday, December 12, 2014

Morning Fun

Dragon had one of his rare days off.  He tried several times to wake me up but I was enjoying the extra sleep.  He was persistent and he had one thing on his mind.  

He had already checked out my temp charts and knew that it shows not fertile. He was ready for some fun without worrying about producing a baby.  But.....  I was worried.  The spider bite sent my temps all over the place.  From to cold to not even registering on my thermometer.  My thermometer doesn't register very high at all.  I probably should get a fever thermometer for those days.  I wasn't completely convinced even though we have used nfp for years with no unexpected surprises.

He teased and touched and fondled until I finally gave in.  He got what he wanted just not the way he planned.

I am very much in sub space
My backside is sore
Sitting is most definitely uncomfortable
I feel well used
He has a satisfied smirk on his face every time he sees me attempt to sit

I am sore because it has been to long since I have been taken there and he wasn't exactly gentle.  If he is going to take me there at all I like it rough.  I like feeling the results latter.  It is a constant reminder of his touch.  It is like a good spanking that leaves my back sore.

But I don't understand why it always puts me in subspace.  Ultimately it is sex.  Not very vanilla but still just sex. There is the humiliation factor. It always embarrasses me no matter how many times we do it.  Don't know why.  Maybe the taboo of it?  I don't know.

Submissive, humble and about as obedient as I have been since he retired.

Yes, he has taken me in my backside since then.  I don't know why it messed with my head so much.

I can probably expect round two latter today.

And one more thing.  Yes, I love the crooked grin on his face and the swagger. I have missed deep, lasting subspace.  It is great to be back.  It didn't take a scene or a spanking.  Just sex.  Hmmm.

2 comments:

  1. You sound so happy Rose. So very glad that you and Dragon had a chance to reconnect. :D

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, lucky you. Sounded delicious!!!

    ReplyDelete