Friday, June 27, 2014

Great Day

Dragon had yesterday off.  It was his regular day off.  The only one he gets.  He went with me to get my little car inspected.  I am glad he was there. With aclassic ccar, the requirements aren't as strict.  Just lights and horn.  But that was a challenge.  One of the parking lights decided not to work but Dragon had it fixed in no time.  Then I drove my car into the city and registered it.

Drivable!!!!  Yippee!!!

 My daughter gets her first lesson on driving a stick this evening if the weather cooperates.  The top has a good rip in it.  I don't want it out in the rain until that is replaced.

Now for the fun part. Christening!  Yep, fantasy time.

The reality. In the garage, private and away from biting insects.  The fantasy, a remote picnic spot.  Nude, hands on the bumper while Dragon torturs my body.  First the flogger and then the paddle.

 Yummy!

 My imagination is going crazy.  I can't wait to have a little privacy.  It has been fun working on the car but now I want memories of a different kind.

Soon!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting your car licensed Rose. Hope you get to christen your car soon!

    Hugs and Blessings...
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you was able to get it inspected and going. Good luck with teaching her drive should be doing that with my youngest this weekend sometime.

    ReplyDelete